THE CRISIS WE SHOULD ALL PREP FOR
is what folks 150 years ago called
daily life :
…no electrical power,
no computers, no TV,
no active law enforcement,
no Safeway or Walmart.
They got things done or else we wouldn’t be here!
Saving Our Forefathers’ Skills
- You’ll discover the lost remedies used by our ancestors for centuries. And I’m not talking about rare and complicated insights that only a botanist knows. I’m talking about plants that grow in your backyard or around your house. Very common weeds. For example, this common driveway weed is one of nature’s most powerful survival plants, it’s not only edible, but it’s super nutritious, easy to identify, has no poisonous look-alikes and it is used as medicine.
- Following the instructions from The Lost Ways, go ahead and use this underestimated plant and make yourself a POWERFUL anti-microbial and cell re-growth bandage.
- Or simply make a tea with it that can be used for a wide range of digestive problems and toothaches. In The Lost Ways you’ll find lots of these common invaluable weeds with pictures, how to identify them, how to prepare them and how to use them… all with different medical effects… because when the medical system collapses this will be your only option to heal yourself.
- I will show you how to make another superfood that our troops were using in the Independence war, and even George Washington ate on several occasions. This food never goes bad. And I’m not talking about honey or vinegar. I’m talking about real food! The awesome part is that you can make this food in just 10 minutes and I’m sure that you already have the ingredients in your house right now.
- You’ll also discover 25 other survival foods that we’ve lost to history.You can bring them back to life and improve your stockpiles, so you’ll never run out of food in a crisis.Or you can spend fun weekends with your family recreating old survival recipeslike Mud Apples or Mormon Johnnycake.
You’ll find out the techniques and methods used by the wise sheriffs from the frontiers to defend an entire village despite being outnumbered and outgunned by gangs of robbers and bandits, and how you can use their wisdom to defend your home against looters when you’ll be surrounded.
You’ll learn to do when there is no more ammo to be had, how people who wandered the West managed to hunt eight deer with six bullets,and why their supply of ammo never ran out.
You’ll master “The Art of Poultice.” If you explore the ingredients from which our forefathers made poultices,you’ll be totally surprised by the similarities with modern medicines. Well…how would you feel in a crisis to be the only one from the group knowledgeable about this lost skill?
You’ll learn how Native Americans build the subterranean roundhouse,an underground house that today will serve you as a storm shelter, a perfectly camouflaged hideout, or a bunker.It can easily shelter three to four families, so how will you feel if, when all hell breaks loose, you’ll be able to call all your loved ones and offer them guidance and shelter? Besides that, the subterranean roundhouse makes an awesome root cellar where you can keep all your food and water reserves year-round
You’ll gain the lost knowledge of sailors from the XVII century who preserved water in their ships for months on end even years and you’ll find out how you can use this method to preserve clean water for your family cost-free.
The Lost Ways is a far-reaching book with chapters ranging from simple things like making tasty bark-bread-like people did when there was no food-to building a traditional backyard smokehouse… and many, many, many more!
If You Order Today, You’ll Also Receive
3\ EXCLUSIVE BONUSES
FREE OF CHARGE:
1. What Every Survivalist Should Grow in His Backyard
This special report contains the most nutritious and toughest plants that you should start growing so you’ll never run out of food.
These plants are reliable in the worst possible conditions, including drought, flooding, or light deprivation…
…and you’ll also find instructions on how to plant, grow, harvest, and STORE them.
2. How to Outlive an EMP the Early Pioneer Way
…which is a day-by-day guide that shows you what to do after an EMP every day, for 30 days, using The Lost Ways.
In this report, you’ll learn the 10 things that you should do on day one, what to make on day 2, what you definitely need to turn to on day 3, and so on ’till day 30, when you’ll be absolutely 100% self-sufficient, protected, and able to help others if you want to.
I’ll show you what to do every day after the EMP so you’ll never run out of water, food, or heat and then what to do or build to improve things day by day.
3. Your Own Can Rotation System
A can rotator is not only a time saver but also a money saver.
The mechanism is very simple:
Whenever you buy new cans, you insert them in the upper shelf. The cans will automatically roll down, and they will be the last in the row. When you pick them up, you do so from the shelf below, so you will always pick the can that you bought first and therefore with the closest expiration date.
Once you have the plans and the step by step guide with pictures, all it takes is just one day of work, even less.
While you’ll also take advantage of my
Handshake Money Back Guarantee
…for 60 days and unlimited e-mail access where you’ll get to ask me whatever you want.
So take advantage of my 40% discount voucher and click on the button below, go through The Lost Ways, and when you’re done, you have to be 100% thrilled and happy with this deal. If for any reason at all you want to get your money back, you will get it within 24 hours from the moment you send me the request
Q: Is The Lost Ways available in hard cover?
Yes, The Lost Ways is a 350-page book available in hard cover in US.
Q: Do I have to be a prepper to enjoy The Lost Ways?
Absolutely not. The Lost Ways is NOT for incredibly rich “doomsday” preppers. Think about it this way: Although our grand-grandfathers were more prepared than most of us, they were not preppers. This book is written for all Americans who want to keep our forefathers knowledge alive and to take advantage of it no matter if they are interested in: homesteading, survival, gardening, off the grid living, or if they simply want to be more self-sufficient.
Q: Is the “Handshake Guarante” really risk-free?
Yes. Just simply send me an e-mail and ask for a refund and it will be granted in 24h.
Q: Will I save money in the long run?
Self-sufficiency will save you money… not only on the long run, but starting on day one. But of course, it all depends on you. If you choose to follow the old self-reliance methods that you’ll find in The Lost Ways, be sure that you’ll save lots of money.